Thursday 13 December 2018

The Labour Party needs Willie Jackson like it needs a hole in the head (Feb. 3, 2017)

      • Morrissey8
        The Labour Party needs Willie Jackson like it needs a hole in the head
        One day on the Willie and J.T. show, RadioLive, about seven years ago….
        WILLIE JACKSON: If I found out that my missus was fooling around on me I’d put a knife through her heart.
        ….Shocked silence for several seconds…..
        DEAN LONERGAN: I think that’s going a bit far, mate.
        WILLIE JACKSON: Nah, nah, nah—don’t give me THAT. I would. I would put a knife through her heart. I WOULD.
        JOHN TAMIHERE: You’re a mongrel, Willie, a mongrel.
        • tc8.1
          Like it needed Shane jones…..
        • Nick8.2
          Yes a stupid flippant comment from WJ.
          As for Labour……Willie always watches to see which side his bread is buttered (Brown or White bread) ….. Example, he’s against a lot of Natz policies, but happy to have Shonkey around to his place for a BBQ.
        • Yeah, but I expect for lesser offences he’d just give her the bash.
          He had some pretty awesome contributions to rape culture following the Roastbusters case, as well. From what I remember he and Tamihere got sacked from Radio Live after that one, in which their considered opinion was that boys will be boys and girls only have themselves to blame if they get drunk at parties.
          • Morrissey8.3.1
            Indeed, Milt. If you and I can remember these incidents, it’s easy to imagine how the Whaleoil-run National Party would use them.
      • joe909
        Can you select this idiot, National. Please.
        Whanganui barrister Harete Hipango is seeking the National Party nomination to become its next Whanganui electorate candidate.
      • Ed10
        Does anyone know what happened to Dim-Post? It was at dim-post.wordpress.com, but has apparently been marked private
        • ianmac10.1
          Ed-The explanation I got was that Danyl was taking a time out so his site is in neutral. He will return – I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment