Thursday 19 December 2019

Confession Time: I was caught by the P.M. making love to his wife. (Apr. 13, 2013)

Confession Time: I was caught by the Prime Minister making love to his wife.
10 posts by 8 authors
 
Morrissey Breen 
4/13/13
PUBLIC CONFESSION

This writer, i.e. moi, was caught by the Prime Minister making love to
his wife. We were on the Speaker's Chair at the time. I withdrew and
apologized, then scarpered.

Luckily for moi, the Prime Minister "does not recall" this incident at
all.

In deepest shame and repentance,

Morrissey Breen. 
Click here to Reply
4/13/13
 geopelia "Morrissey Breen" <morriss...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:80af6755-ff65-4c62-a746-f0d5caa416a2@hc4g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...
Radio Transcripts Ltd 
4/13/13
On Apr 13, 6:22 pm, "geopelia" <geope...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "Morrissey Breen" <morrisseybr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
- show quoted text -
Key can't remember anything, and I think that's all that Breen would
be worried about. 
anon...@anon.com 
4/13/13
- show quoted text -
I should think that Breen would do well to worry about the fact that wit
depends upon at least part-believability.  On that score his attempt is no
better than odorous muck. Much better that he leaves the satire to those who
better understand the genre.   
4/14/13
 Pooh "geopelia" <geop...@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:kkateh$rc2$1@dont-email.me...
Enkidu 
4/14/13
- show quoted text -
No, it has to do damage and if no one believed him, it wouldn't be slander.

Cheers,

Cliff
Enkidu 
4/14/13
- show quoted text -
I saw a cartoon of John and Branagh in bed. She is saying to him "It's
'Branagh'". He does seem to have a memory problem, though I suspect that
it is purely a convenience thing.

Cheers,

Cliff
Rich80105 
4/14/13
- show quoted text -
I can accept that Key is stupid, but not even his strongest opponents
would call him a half-wit, Pooh. The satire clearly went right over
your head - Key's convenient memory appears to have a remarkable
correlation with self-interest. Morrissey is not alone in seeing the
funny side of Key's dishonesty:
http://liberation.typepad.com/liberation/2013/04/images-of-the-gcsb-scandal.html 
Pooh 
4/14/13

"Rich80105" <rich...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:80vjm85nvsvmgqvsh7psrht75evlg5oe6n@4ax.com...
- show quoted text -
I had a good laugh when I first saw the cartoon Dickie. As my reply was so
far over your head you couldn't even see a vapour trail I'll explain it in
simple words for you. The comment was aimed at Morrisy Breen (who is
slightly dumber than you Dickhead) not the cartoon which could be very well
aimed at both you and your glorious leader Shearer who also admits to memory
fades.

Pooh

Pooh

peterwn 
4/14/13
On Apr 14, 10:55 am, Enkidu <enk...@cliffp.com.cliffp.com> wrote:
> On 14/04/13 09:36, Pooh wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > "geopelia" <geope...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >news:kkateh$rc2$1@dont-email.me...
>
> >> "Morrissey Breen" <morrisseybr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >>news:80af6755-ff65-4c62-a746-f0d5caa416a2@hc4g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...
>
> PUBLIC CONFESSION
>
> >>> This writer, i.e. moi, was caught by the Prime Minister making
> >>> love to his wife. We were on the Speaker's Chair at the time. I
> >>> withdrew and apologized, then scarpered.
>
> >>> Luckily for moi, the Prime Minister "does not recall" this
> >>> incident at all.
>
> >>> In deepest shame and repentance,
>
> >>> Morrissey Breen.
>
> >> That's libel, or slander. Nobody would believe you anyway.
>
> > Nah. No libel or slander Geo. Just more of the halfwits stupidity.
>
> I saw a cartoon of John and Branagh in bed. She is saying to him "It's
> 'Branagh'". He does seem to have a memory problem, though I suspect that
> it is purely a convenience thing.
I missed a dental appointment the other week. I needed an excuse -
told the dentist I had 'brain fade' just like his neighbour is accused
of. The surgery is next door to Premier House. 

No comments:

Post a Comment