Friday 7 June 2019

Supporters of the “surgical strike” on Syria (Apr. 15, 2018)

      • Morrissey16
        Supporters of the “surgical strike” on Syria
        No. 1: Britain’s Donald Trump, AKA Boris Johnson.
        Supporters of the “surgical strike” on Syria is a series devoted to publicizing the moral titans and inspiringly brave souls who have loudly supported the Paris/London/Washington axis. It is compiled by Morrissey Breen, for Daisycutter Sports, Inc.
      • red-blooded18
        To the moderators: I’ve tried twice now to reply to a comment from Morrissey. I don’t seem to be getting through. Any ideas what’s happened to my comments? I’m on a new machine, but my log-in details haven’t changed.
        I note I’m able to post this comment. If there’s a version of my previous reply stored somewhere in the system, I’d appreciate it being added to the thread. It related to Al Gillespie (at 3, above).
        • Morrissey18.1
          I’ll keep an eye out for that reply, my friend. Don’t worry: these technical issues arise occasionally.
        • Bill18.2
          I cut and pasted from the trash folder and re-submitted under my log-in, but have clearly indicated it’s your comment.
          I don’t know why it went trash side. Gremlins. There is a very convoluted process that I could have gone through had I the time and the memory to remember exactly what it is.
          Hope what I’ve done suffices.
          It dropped in at 3.2
      • Morrissey19
        Supporters of the “surgical strike” on Syria
        No. 4: Vice-President Mike Pence
        This moral Leviathan points out that bombing Syria is the “morally right act to take.”
        Supporters of the “surgical strike” on Syria is a series devoted to publicizing the moral titans and inspiringly brave souls who have loudly supported the Paris/London/Washington axis. It is compiled by Morrissey Breen and james, for Daisycutter Sports, Inc.
        No. 3 Jacinda Ardern
        No. 2 Justin Trudeau
        No. 1 Boris Johnson
        • Stunned Mullet19.1
          How about a ‘Critics of the “surgical strike” on Syria’ Moz, you could run them concurrently for some interesting juxtaposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment