Friday 3 May 2019

VICE's American regime propaganda: How "A World in Disarray" glorifies US imperialism (Feb. 13, 2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjaUQ4WVWI


I always wondered how VICE gets access to places and people a so called independent media would dream about. After listening to this report, it all make sense. Vice is nothing but Fox on Molly.
jeanette campbell 
So herre I go again. I love you guys. If it wasn't for you I'd never know the history of Zionism. Noam Chomky led me to you Max. You and Ben are a great team. I gave up Bill Maher when he endorsed Trump making Jerusalem Israel's capital while admitting he's never been to Gaza. Dersowitz (however spelled) once said during the O.J. Simpson trial that "Wit whips truth". That's when I knew I hated his ugly ass. You've got a great sense of humor Max, even though a lot of it goes over my head. You guys are the "truth surveilance" and everyone is afraid of you (as well as Abby and her brother). Carry on guys and when I sell my house I'll subscribe. My old friend and I agreed the other night that just about everything we were taught to believe was a lie. I will do my best to turn people on to Moderate Rebels.
Black Wallstreet 
Never liked Vice from day one..
AndreGesus 
This is really good!
Stranger Happened 
Max has used the phrase "New American Century". It has reminded me of yet another of maniacal neolib/neocon think tank called New America, currently headed by a neocolonial imperialist Anne-Marie Slaughter -- a former Obama's policy director, who has infamously fired one of the employees of New America for his critiques of Google, which is their main funder along with Eric Schmidt personally, who is presiding in Pentagon committees and who was the main pusher of Hillary Clinton presidency. Google, by the way, also has a revolving door with StateDep, exchanging executives/deputies with them and taking their commands to assist regime change coups via social media spying and manipulation (through software later transferred to Qatar' and its Al Jazeera TV network), as well as with the suppression of unfriendly leaks such as private Manning-released "Iraq helicopter" video that showed the military mass murdering people, including Reuters' journalists, and making a "double tap" on the first responders. The previous head of New America Steven Coll now heads Columbia School of Journalism, which has founded Center for Digital Journalism that is constantly pushing neo-MacCarthyite xenophobic Russiagate hysteria such as "discovering" "the Russians" on Trumblr through a method of matching of account names with Twitter accounts that were "possibly" connected to "the Russians", even though Twitter defines millions of non-Russian Americans that visited Russia, as well as 800K Americans of Russian origin, as well as non-Russian Americans (there were few scandals about that) as "Russians".

No comments:

Post a Comment