Sunday 14 July 2019

Absurd Political Correctness Watch No. 1: David Slack (Mar. 8, 2013)

  1. Absurd Political Correctness Watch
    No. 1: David Slack
    The Panel, Radio NZ National, Friday 8 March 2013
    JIM MORA: All right, it’s Susan Baldacci with what the world’s talking about. What have you got for us today, Susan?
    SUSAN BALDACCI: First up is this story of a British school which has banned children playing cops and robbers.
    JIM MORA: Did you play with toy guns when you were a boy?
    DAVID SLACK: I think I had a toy gun and a holster but I don’t think I enjoyed it very much.
  2. Morrissey17
    Glib and Spineless Watch
    No. 1: Jim Mora
    The Panel, Radio NZ National, Friday 8 March 2013
    JIM MORA: Okay, just a couple of minutes left. SHOULD JOHN KEY GO TO HUGO CHAVEZ’S FUNERAL OR NOT? I can see why he’s NOT going. Ha ha ha ha!
    DAVID SLACK: Of course he should go. He’s been leaned on by the United States.
    MORA: But he’d be seen to be endorsing a revolutionary left wing leader?
    MARK INGALLS: I’m ashamed as a New Zealander that he’s not going.
    [Long uncomfortable pause….]
    MORA: Okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment